Theft / Burglary

• Respect other property!
    Don’t interfer in other players areas, buildings, chests.
    …but protect your area with protectors.

THIS is the first rule. I do not know how you can not understand this one.
I hate it. I really hate it when players come to me and report burglary.
(Please continue to report such incidents directly to @Milan and me.)

I only can ask you to use locked/protected chests.
But what I really hate are people stealing stuff and getting along with their actions due to inactivity of the victim and even getting the trusted_player priv in the meantime. But just almost. We do not tolerate such behaviour!

We have the cognitive skill (in this case I have :wink: ) and the technical means (Milan is such a good administrator!) to solve such cases.

2019-02-19 17:28:27: ACTION[Server]: XXXXXX tried to dig scifi_nodes:lighttop at protected position (…)
2019-02-19 17:28:46: ACTION[Server]: XXXXXX tried to dig default:glass at protected position (…)
2019-02-19 17:28:46: ACTION[Server]: XXXXXX tried to dig default:glass at protected position (…)
2019-02-19 17:28:47: ACTION[Server]: XXXXXX tried to dig default:stone at protected position (…)
2019-02-19 17:28:47: ACTION[Server]: XXXXXX tried to dig default:glass at protected position (…)
2019-02-19 17:28:57: ACTION[Server]: XXXXXX takes farming:bottle_ethanol from chest at (…)

This was two weeks ago. It was reported yesterday and solved within a few minutes. Undoing what was done will take longer.

What I want to say is: Such actions really make me, make us upset.
We want to trust you and do trust you. And if one single player seems to behave like a trustworthy one, but does not, honestly makes it hard.

Don’t worry you can trust me(I don’t like it when people steal either so y would I do it to others).