The Brown-Gold Pearl

Hey all!
i dont really get it why, but this forum seems to be a bit dead. i barely see some activity. but ill post this anyways :smiley:
as a few of you know, i am working on a large project, where i got a bit bored lol, so i gave myself a relaxing job:

ok this might wasnt the most relaxing job i ever done :DDD but i think it turned out really good. this is my second ship built ever. though i was learning a bit from google how real ships look like mostly. so its a pretty realistic ship, and has a lot of similarities as the Black Pearl from pirates of the caribbean.
thanks for reading!

(how can you get there ? check out my previous topic, it has a great explanation how to get to my place, and then try to find my harbor xDD (shouldnt take more than 5 mins to find ) )

3 Likes

Well i don鈥檛 think it is that dead, I check in almost everyday and always enjoy pictures from new builds.
I have to say that ship looks awesome, I don鈥檛 think that I could do a better job :slight_smile:

1 Like

you guys maybe check, but the maximum comments from others is 2 nowdays鈥 but anyways, that doesn鈥檛 change anything. though, it mean a lot when you say 鈥渋 don鈥檛 think that i could do a better job鈥 that means i reached a level close to you! :smiley: