some of you maybe already read something about an upcoming world we will start soon .
It is currently called
Technic Ethereal Server and is going to be open for everybody.
This means everyone will get interact by default, keep this in mind!
I will start a testserver at
illuna.rocks:30003 now so you can review the current worldgen.
Please give us suggestions and opinions about how we can / should improve the mapgen decoration.
Note, that this world is not meant for getting your very first home there or something, it is only for this review online.
We added many new plants and trees - the plants (textures) are coming from a Minecraft plugin called “Plant Mega Pack”.
One of many infosites is http://mod-minecraft.net/plant-mega-pack-mod/.
You may notice that not everything from the plugin is included.
This has actually two reasons:
- It is a bunch of (time-) work to migrate those plants and optimize their spawning in the world
- I am not sure if it is enough as it is right now (this is also one reason for this community review)
- As you may have noticed, we got heavy lag issues the last weeks - this broke my motivation and workflow.
However, you will have extra privs to explore this world and yes, you can save your homepoint but only to a pice of paper, somewhere to your computer or smartphone since the server will reset, only the worldgensettings itself will stay.
Means, you need to make sure to safe the coordinates to find back later.
- If you fly too far with fast, you may blow the memory and kill the server!
- Answers like this looks cool or i don’t like it are not helpful.
- Do not touch our markers like:
- The mapgen itself can receive some adjustments but the seed is fixed,
this means, it generates by the same rules on reset
Kind regards and happy exploring!