Setting Up Mumble

If you want to use the Illuna Mumble server, you will need to first install a Mumble client application:

For Linux (Ubuntu/Mint) open a terminal

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mumble/release
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install mumble

Installing Mumble on Windows
Installing Mumble on Mac
Plumble on Android
Mumble on iPhone

I am by no means an expert on adjusting the sound, though it is very important to run the “Audio Wizard”

Once installed, then you will need to connect to the Illuna server from the server menu. From the “public internet” server list, select: Europe > Germany > …::tchncs ::…
You will need to enter a username and then a moderator will need to add you as a registered user.

I look forward to talking to you on the Illuna Mumble server! =)

PS: Be sure to read @dotti 's simple connection instructions.

Thank you^^
As I have seen thre are mumble links on the Illuna forum site when you are logged in which I will try once I have installed the app via terminal.

Connecting to the server is even a little bit easier than Claudius wrote:
Server - Connect.
Add Server…
Adress: tchncs.de or mumble.tchncs.de
Port: 64738 (default!)
Username: Please use the one you use ingame.
Say OK and then talk :smiley:

@dotti said:
Connecting to the server is even a little bit easier than Claudius wrote:
Say OK and then talk :smiley:

Correct me if I am wrong, but once a player connects a moderator still needs to “Register” them so they can talk in the “[Area for registered users]”

@ClaudiusMinimus said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but once a player connects a moderator still needs to “Register” them so they can talk in the “[Area for registered users]”

I don’t correct you. But there are other areas as well so even there is no moderator, people are able to talk in the public area of the server.

Saw this advertised in game and went looking for the server. No luck finding it - was it closed?

mumble.tchncs.de works for me.