Server Harassment

I would like to play on the server and build but no matter where I hide people harass me. How do you expect new players to build when they aren’t left alone?

0 Likes

I don’t think, it’s harassment if a moderator is looking after a new player. If you don’t like this service, simply inform the relevant moderator.

Communication is the key to a good gaming experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not only was I followed back and forth using command /spawn and /home … my wife was also followed as she went though a portal and was swimming in the ocean and the player came right up against her.

0 Likes

It’s always the best if you talk to players/member of the team directly. If you want to play alone, your wish will be respected.

0 Likes

As dotti said, it is our job to check every now and then if a player is doing well, this is not only a service for the player but also for the other players because we can check if nothing bad is going on by ppl we don’t know yet.
We don’t intend any harm and we will respect your choice if preferring not to be followed as much, but you gotta communicate with the moderator in question…

1 Like

Frankly I have no idea who is a moderator … as I am working on food first.

1 Like

If it flies longer than like one minute and/or is able to teleport to you … and/or is able to fly through walls, it is likely a moderator :slight_smile:

1 Like