Project: Yggdrasil

Building a nice crown takes time and lots of wood.
And placing the leaves is hard work.

@dotti said:
Building a nice crown takes time and lots of wood.
And placing the leaves is hard work.

Lots of wood! =) Lots of Work!

I ll take a break from the lighthouse and help gather some wood this evening :>

@coeseta very nice. you can place it too. or place leaves on the branches.

@coeseta said:
I ll take a break from the lighthouse and help gather some wood this evening :>

I have an oak tree farm with everything you need. It is south of the garden. I have a travelnet that will the you too it directly

@dotti Are we under the need for 5,000 logs yet? If several players, like @coeseta helped, we could get this done very quickly. I think there are enough trees on my place that two or three 30-40 minute sessions with 3-4 players might be all we need to finish this. Though I admit, I love <3 dancing and bobbing on top of oak trees as they disappear underneath me. @Timsama thinks I look like a wild-man jumping around and he is a hardcore gamer. Well, there will be other projects that will require a wild-man hacking at giant trees. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it’s finished so far…
Just the inside is missing!

Beautiful at night!

@dotti said:
I think it’s finished so far…
Just the inside is missing!

This is far more incredible than I could have imagined!

Office of ClaudiusMinimus

Being that Sir @dotti had so graciously bequeathed sacred office space in the famed Yggdrasil, I ClaudiusMinimus hereby accept his gracious gift and officially set up an office within the premises.

The Humble Entrance

The Control Center

The Seat of POWER!!! :smiling_imp:

Actually, I needed a break from Technic World, which is coming along very well. But really, I just needed to make a bathroom (toilet room/WC), but you cannot see it from this angle since privacy is very important.