Project: Yggdrasil

We’re building a huuuge oak-tree at the spawn / market place.
You’re all invited to participate.
There’s a sketch. Build, bring in oak trunks, leaves, …

I’m confident, it’s getting amazing!

IMG_0584

wow thats cool :o

I will check out my oak supplies today and will donate some of it :>

Getting bigger and bigger :slight_smile:

that is amazing!

why it is named yggdrasil ?

In Norse mythology, Yggdrasil (Old Norse Yggdrasill; the extra -l is a nominative case marker) is the World Tree, a great ash tree located at the center of the universe and joining the Nine Worlds of Norse cosmology. The trunk of the tree may be thought of as forming a vertical axis around which these worlds are situated, with Ásgard, realm of the gods, at the top and the Hel, located in Niflheim, at the bottom. Midgard, or Middle-Earth (the world of mortals), is located in the middle and surrounded by Jötunheim, land of giants, both of which are separated by the ocean. Yggdrasil is also sometimes known as Mimameid or Laerad.

thats like lord of the rings ^^
interesting :smiley:
and thatnks

that’s really nice, eventhough it’s Mithos’ surname in ToS :smiley:

I’ll try find some oak and start saving logs & leaves.

@stanwinchester said:

I’ll try find some oak and start saving logs & leaves.

I did not realize the oak trees were monster trees! I planted 20 trees two days ago, but I could not find them today. I then saw a mountain of leaves; they were my trees. I did not have an oak forest, rather I had an oak hedge. One tree grew into the next and I was lost in leaves. If you stop by today you may see a lot of glow lamps I the sky, they are left over from a few trees. I think I figured out the best way to cut down these monsters, but that will have to wait.

All-in-all, I had a Great Day!

It’s late and I’m tired, so its off to bed.

@stanwinchester is a very hard working lumberjack!
he donated about 1000 oak wood to the project. and so it can continue.

thats big twing is going to protect the market of the rain :smiley:

I want to thank @Askalienkos and @Ruth, and any others who have helped me cut oak trees for dotti. Yesterday with the help of these two we were able to provide a LOT of oak logs. B)

If you are interested in helping to gather wood for dotti and maybe learn how to efficiently cut down the larger moretrees monsters, like oaks, sequoias, and others, please come by, I would love to work with you. It is also fun making new friends.

lol it will a roof for the whole spawn :DD

Yesterday I did something I did not think possible. I cut nearly 300 oak logs for dotti in about 30 minutes.

My challenge is to see if any of you can top my 300 oak logs in 30 minutes. :3 We could even have a competition, like in the lumberjack days of the Old West (US).

BTW: I was able to deliver these logs to dotti through the new post office. Check it out, it works great, at least I hope dotti got the logs! =)

I accept your challenge!

And i can’t wait to see the post office.

Illuna is so awesome $D

@Askalienkos said:
I accept your challenge!

Come by and let’s do it! B)

awesome i never saw the top of the tree before , and i didnt know that it wasnt finished

impressively.