Mumble on Illuna is Awesome!

For those who have not used the Illuna Mumble sever, then you are missing out on one of the outstanding features @Milan has lovingly <3 worked so hard to make our Illuna Minetest experience the best ever. :stuck_out_tongue: Yesterday, I was able to give Milan a personal tour of the Colosseum using Mumble. I did not have to type a single in-game chat message, but was able to verbally show Milan around. It was a lot of fun and I think Milan enjoyed it too. I think Mumble is one more reason to invite your friends to play on Illuna. Milan has setup several Mumble chat rooms, so it is easy to play with your friends without having to listen to everyone. I hope to see you on Mumble, it is Awesome! =)

that鈥檚 neat

Nice to see how you enjoy it, @ClaudiusMinimus. Looking forward to more Mumble activity :slight_smile:

I love the idea, just wish I could get someone to test it out on to get mine working right. :slight_smile:

@snowmann said:
I love the idea, just wish I could get someone to test it out on to get mine working right. :slight_smile:

I would love to be on earlier in the day, but my health does not allow it. I just logged on for you, but you were not there. This ten hour time difference makes it harder for me. I will look for you and so my best to talk to you.

Thanks for all your effort Claudius but there is no rush I am sure more and more people will start using mumble and I will get my chance.

@snowmann it was wonderful to talk to you this morning (your evening)

Thank you so much Claudius :slight_smile: