Mini biomes garden

Outside my workshop I have started to create a garden with mini patches of different biomes. When finished, every patch will have a biome specific tree and other features :grinning::evergreen_tree: You can visit via my tnet at the pyramid.

2 Likes

This seems like a cool idea, I鈥檒l check it out later :slight_smile:

0 Likes

wow its a wery great idea! i realy like it. a few of us collects plants, but you collect the whole biome! :smiley:

0 Likes

That鈥檚 the thing we try to display at the castle :wink:

0 Likes

Awesome! Great to see that someone cares about biomes!

0 Likes

yeah, but most newbies dont ewen know about the illuna castle :DDD
(its cinda messed up btw its mostly a remix under roofs :wink: )

0 Likes

Yeah I know, but I thought it was a fun project anyway :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Ok so some more developments and a few changes have finally taken place on this project. A few details and inconsistencies still need to be fixed on the facade. Feel free to suggest further ideas, I plan to keep developing the area but don鈥檛 have any concrete plans :slight_smile:

You can visit via my tnet from the pyramid, the station is called 鈥楬ome鈥 :slight_smile:
The lower floors are not in place quite yet, so be careful not to fall down into the abyss :wink:

2 Likes

wow dude, i love it! i like all the colors you chose, the garden is a great idea, and that fort is just gorgeous! no more to say :smiley: ill look forward seeing your future buildings!

0 Likes