Introducing: The Post Office

At @dotti’s request, I am introducing the Post Office to Illuna. As you can see there are already a few mailboxes installed, with room for more.

The Post Office is located at -50, 3.5, -240, just south-east of the Public Storage and below the Public Garden as shown on the map below:

Enjoy the Wonderful World of Illuna!
=)

how it is works ? the post office i mean

You craft a mailbox and place it inside. If someone wants to give you something, then they put it in your box. Think of a mailbox as a chest that anyone can put something inside, but only you, the owner can remove it. =)

Cool Idea, I will make one today

but i cannot put wood into it :stuck_out_tongue: just paper, book, etc …

I put oak logs in dotti’s mailbox a few days ago. I will test in the morning (US)

yeah but i thought it has only one space. or im wrong :stuck_out_tongue: ill take a look at it :slight_smile:

@jakab said:
but i cannot put wood into it :stuck_out_tongue: just paper, book, etc …

I will remember to only put paper and books inyour mailbox Jakab :lol:

@jakab said:
yeah but i thought it has only one space. or im wrong :stuck_out_tongue: ill take a look at itd :slight_smile:

You can only see one space for someone else’s mailbox, but your own mailbox will look like a chest inventory. If you drop a letter/package into a real public mailbox, then you drop the mailed item into the mail slot. Once you drop in an item you will not see it again. However, the postal worker has access to the entire contents of the mailbox. In minetest you are the postal worker and recipient for your mailbox only, but nobody else’s. If this is unclear then I will add some screen shots.

i see :slight_smile: i didnt know how it works :smiley: i have never used it tought :stuck_out_tongue:

wait so if you put it in you cant take it out ?

Only the owner of the mailbox can take it out again.