Introducing: The market

Many players asekd for it. And here it is!
The public market place - next to the spawn.

Please: Take a market stand (or two or three,…)
Use bitchange:shop, some nice item frames, signs and offer your goods.
It’s an offer to the new players. So please support the market.

lol this was our idea :slight_smile:

Looks great, I’ll have to check it out

i love it!

I’ve made quite a few purchases already. Great to exchange items.

I noticed there are many empty stalls. Can any player sell/trade items here?

yes they can, but it is new, so dont know what to sell :smiley:
in my design it was for new players (also old ;)) so i can offer wood for minenith and like so :slight_smile:
i will put there theese cind of trades … i think…

Is there a way to make offers? The reason I ask is because I would like to purchase lava rbs. I have not had good l luck getting them and I have other things I would rather do than hope a flan will drop an orb.

My thought is to have a shop, or whatever they are called, and offer to purchase lava orbs. The seller can then make me an offer.

It’s so easy. Either you want money or you give money.

put lava orb to “you need” and put something to “you give” :slight_smile:
so if you need lava orb, get one, to make the offer :smiley:

@dotti said:
It’s so easy. Either you want money or you give money.

That’s too easy, do you mean money is the universal exchange mechanism? Wow, I’m pretty sharp not to have figured out this one. :o

And there is one thing to add: It depends how much money you give or want if someone will buy your stuff or sell theirs.

im going to sell rare items

like lavaorbs , clay

I love it.

Is there a way to make requests? Like a item frame wall so people can see what is wanted as offers.

Because at first i thought it would be a barter system so i set the price at things i needed. So i would like to be able to buy the things i originally wanted with winnings from my shop

@Sotoryos_gfjh said:
perfekt area to get rid of all this sandstone :smiley: i love it

If you need help getting rid of sandstone, then Terra Nova would love to ease your burden. =)

there should be face-to-face trade here too, i see.

perfekt area to get rid of all this sandstone :smiley: i love it

@Askalienkos said:
I love it.

Is there a way to make requests? Like a item frame wall so people can see what is wanted as offers.

Because at first i thought it would be a barter system so i set the price at things i needed. So i would like to be able to buy the things i originally wanted with winnings from my shop

A request notice wall would be great so people know to sell things that others need and want.

Since most use in-game money for transactions, it would be nice if there was a crafting recipe to turn gold into gold coins. I have lots of gold, but not as much coin. I would purchase more from the market, but I have exhausted @dotti 's gold exchange.

Claudius, there is a recipe :wink: