Anyone wanna learn some Lua, make some easy changes to the mods?

Are you sure about this? The codebase is 8 months old and didn’t cause this issue before…

I don’t know why it is only a problem now, but the code clearly loops over all online players and calls irc.say for each one.

Is areas flak allowed/used? If not, the following will fix the hangglider issue in protections.

diff --git a/init.lua b/init.lua
index b284eba..b995287 100644
--- a/init.lua
+++ b/init.lua
@@ -152,15 +152,15 @@ hangglider.can_fly = function (pname, pos)
 			return (minetest.check_player_privs(pname, {protection_bypass=true}) or wardzones.checkPlayerZoneAccess(pname, zone) or not zone["data"]["no_fly"])
 		end
 	end
-	if areas and minetest.is_protected(vector.round(pos), pname) then
-		if hangglider.flak then
-			for id, area in pairs(areas:getAreasAtPos(pos)) do
-				if area.flak then
-					return false
-				end
-			end
-		end
-	end
+--	if areas and minetest.is_protected(vector.round(pos), pname) then
+--		if hangglider.flak then
+--			for id, area in pairs(areas:getAreasAtPos(pos)) do
+--				if area.flak then
+--					return false
+--				end
+--			end
+--		end
+--	end
 	return true
 end
1 Like

I activated areas_flak in one area for testing only.
I did think about using i maybe for an event. But fixing this issue has priority.

thanks for the chat3 contribution, it’s a super weird situation but the important thing is the fix. for me it seems to be fixed and the patch is ready for restart on the server

1 Like

thank you for the patch, i’ve allowed myself to change the order a little bit, it is ready for restart on the server :+1:

3 Likes

Could breath be changed to 5 (right side) so it isn’t above the similar colored armor bar? And could the sprint color be changed to something other than the same color as hunger bar?

diff --git a/init.lua b/init.lua
index 02c371a..409a2d7 100644
--- a/init.lua
+++ b/init.lua
@@ -16,7 +16,7 @@ SPRINT_TIMEOUT = 0.5 --Only used if SPRINT_METHOD = 0

if minetest.get_modpath("hudbars") ~= nil then
 	hb.register_hudbar("sprint", 0xFFFFFF, "Stamina",
-		{ bar = "sprint_stamina_bar.png", icon = "stamina.png" },
+		{ bar = "sprint_stamina_bar.png", icon = "stamina.png^[multiply:#6F6" },
 		SPRINT_STAMINA, SPRINT_STAMINA,
 		false, "%s: %.1f/%.1f")
 	SPRINT_HUDBARS_USED = true

sprint-bar-color-change

1 Like

knczx told me the chainsaw no longer cut down willow trees after the update. I investigated and found that it doesn’t cut down any ethereal trees, this patch fixes that. However, it might be best if it doesn’t work on mushrooms (3 entries) because it leaves the ring of red mushroom blocks in the sky. Or maybe it could work on the pores and red blocks but not the white blocks (mushroom_trunk), requiring players to pillar up, chainsaw those blocks and then manually cut down the trunk. Or support all three blocks and hope players don’t leave floating rings in the sky, that would automted trees farms to work with mushrooms.

http://borg.qzx.com/files/technic-add-ethereal-support-to-chainsaw.patch

Could breath be changed to 5 (right side) so it isn’t above the similar colored armor bar? And could the sprint color be changed to something other than the same color as hunger bar?

Yea i think this request is legit, it actually was green in the beginning, which went missing at some point and was never investigated.
Thanks, will include this asap.

2 Likes

the chainsaw patch has been applied for now as is

1 Like